Deserve

 I don't deserve to have to beg you to love me.

I deserve more than that.

I deserve more than you saying you love me but not showing it at all.

I deserve more than you getting angry at me for saying how I feel.

I deserve more than having to wait on you to make up your mind about me.

I deserve 100% from you if I am giving you 100% of me.

I deserve to be respected.

I know in the past I didn't respect you, I didn't love you the way I was supposed to.

I know its not fair for me to show up now and change.

But, I don't deserve a half valiant effort.

I deserve your trust.

All I asked of you was your trust and you got angry.

I don't deserve to feel like I am not enough.

I deserve to be with someone who cares about my feelings.

I deserve to be with someone who doesn't treat me like an option.

I don't deserve to be with someone who could so easily fake being in love with me.

I deserve the love I am willing to give but that I know I won't receive.

I deserve to hate you for everything that you've done to me.

I deserve to hate you because you are a bad person.

I deserve to walk away and be the bigger person.

I deserve more than you. But I still love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ceiling

I didn't cry when my grandpa died.